The Market for Neurotechnology: 2018-2022
Publication Date: September 2018
This newly published market research report is the most comprehensive and up-to-date publication available covering the neurotechnology industry. The report takes an in-depth look at the technology, markets, competitors, and growth rates in four key segments of the neurotechnology industry in the years 2018 through 2022. It forecasts U.S. and worldwide revenue, compound annual growth rates, and competitor market shares for several key product categories making up the neuroprosthetics, neuromodulation, neurorehabilitation, and neurosensing segments of the industry.
The Market for Neurotechnology: 2018-2022 covers in detail all the key public companies and the most significant emerging and more established non-public firms in the industry. The report also features in-depth profiles of major research institutions in the U.S. and abroad involved with neurotechnology developments, and traces the commercial activity that is emerging from each.
The report not only looks at future financial projections, it covers likely technology trends and product developments that will impact the neurotechnology industry in the years ahead, such as:
- Nanowire brain implants guided into position through the cerebral vasculature.
- Optical stimulation devices that solve many of the problems associated with electrical charge buildup.
- Microfluidic interfaces that combine electrical stimulation and drug delivery.
The Market for Neurotechnology: 2018-2022 examines each of the neurological diseases and disorders that represent a significant market potential for neurotechnology products, including established markets like Parkinson’s disease, chronic pain, and urinary incontinence, as well as emerging markets such as bioelectronic medicine, obesity, migraine, sleep disorders, and psychiatric disorders. And it is the only report on the neurotechnology industry to forecast new product categories in neurorehabilitation and neurosensing such as brain analysis systems and neurorobotics systems.
- Diseases, Disorders, and Conditions
- Neurotechnology Markets
- Neuroprosthetics Systems
- Neuromodulation Systems
- Neurorehabilitation Systems
- Neurosensing Systems
- Company Profiles
- Research Institution Profiles
- Funding Sources
- Future Directions
- Company Listings
Tables and Figures
- U.S. and Worldwide Market for Neurotechnology
- U.S. and Worldwide Market for Neuroprosthetics Systems
- U.S. and Worldwide Market for Neuromodulation Systems
- U.S. and Worldwide Market for Neurorehabilitation Systems
- U.S. and Worldwide Market for Neurosensing Systems
- U.S. and Worldwide Market for SCS Systems
- U.S. and Worldwide Market for DBS Systems
- Market Share, SCS Systems
- Market Share, DBS Systems
- Several Others
- Boston Scientific
- Natus Medical
- Cochlear Ltd.
- Second Sight
- Dozens More